Monday, August 8, 2011

Camping with the Gallahers

Jacie and Otto sharing breakfast
Christy and Riley at the campsite

Carver on the hike
Mallory and Kenna
All the Gallaher grandkids
My brother is here!  Otto, Christy and their girls Mallory, Riley and Jacie came up last week for a great vacation!  We LOVE them and have really cherished every moment with them.  They left to visit friends in the northern part of the state and will come back through Durango on their way back to Texas.  We had the chance to camp and hike with them and even share our first 14er summit with them!  Such a treat!  The kids love playing together and the chance to visit and connect as adults is absolutely precious and invaluable.  We love them SOOOO much!  Here are some shots from our camping trip and hiking excursion.  We can't wait for them to come back and sure wish they would live closer:)!  I cannot express how thankful I am that although we are family, we are really, really close friends.  Having my brother as one of my very closest friends is a gift for which I am eternally grateful...

No comments:

Post a Comment